Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

I think they would deliver by May 2024. closing date for new sales are scheduled for December 2023. I am not sure how the closing date would be May for us and December for them. New sales also include units from block 1. So, Vandyk has no intention to deliver by May 2023. Let's prepare our mind for May 2024.
For us i think dec 2023 maybe, but taking possession and closing date is two different situation, not sure if any of you's bought new before? But after taking possession they will charge us rent until closing date cuz it depends how the land is lotted per buildings or blocks ? If buildings then will have to wait until the other buildings say two or three completed for them to present the title to city of brampton for closing dates, in the meantime if taking possession and living in the units will have to pay Vndyk rent.. Thats how i hear works.. Maybe someone can look into this

For us i think dec 2023 maybe, but taking possession and closing date is two different situation, not sure if any of you's bought new before? But after taking possession they will charge us rent until closing date cuz it depends how the land is lotted per buildings or blocks ? If buildings then will have to wait until the other buildings say two or three completed for them to present the title to city of brampton for closing dates, in the meantime if taking possession and living in the units will have to pay Vndyk rent.. Thats how i hear works.. Maybe someone can look into this
Yep, I was reading the other building’s thread that VanDyk put up in Mississauga a few years ago and they did this for them.. about 5 months of renting for some of the early movers. Curious if it would work the same way, considering those were more like standard condos (elevator in building/mutual hallways/etc.)

I think they would deliver by May 2024. closing date for new sales are scheduled for December 2023. I am not sure how the closing date would be May for us and December for them. New sales also include units from block 1. So, Vandyk has no intention to deliver by May 2023. Let's prepare our mind for May 2024.
I’m mentally preparing for this to be an investment that we won’t be able to step foot in for another 3 years. 2025 #debbiedowner #vandykneveragain

Does anyone know when we still start getting paid? If it’s not done by a certain date. I know these “unavoidable delays” keep pushing that date further and further

The big question is, which ‘block’ is first…? :p
block one consist of the the first 3 buildings per Diagram .
Does anyone know when we still start getting paid? If it’s not done by a certain date. I know these “unavoidable delays” keep pushing that date further and further
I am not sure about that, will have ask lawyer i think?

block one consist of the the first 3 buildings per Diagram .
0CD3333B-C7D8-4AE4-90B2-8F518F7B5474.jpeg

Are you sure? Block 1 is just the east building according to this picture taken from their website.. who even knows if they’re going to build in order at this point though. Lmao

Are you sure? Block 1 is just the east building according to this picture taken from their website.. who even knows if they’re going to build in order at this point though. Lmao
Thats what one of the construction guys told me 2 weeks ago when i stop and was asking.. Hydro cables ran for the 3 buildings as per now

I visited the other day too! The parking garage is going to be 3 levels, managed to walk in a bit, it’s already pretty deep, apparently they’re going even deeper, another couple meters one of the guys working told me. The parking garage is going to basically come right up to the road.. they were having many issue with water removal. Parking garage should mostly be done by year end, with building footings going in for the west most buildings in the fall. Lots of work to do, but they’re moving now!

Back