Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

Kinda worried now Block 2 completion probably 2024 ?
I am still unsure where you are getting these ‘blocks’ from.. but if you’re talking about the eastern buildings, I’m guessing since a large portion of them will be built OVER the parking garage, the footings for them will be included in the construction of the garage. Still hoping for the garage to be finished EOY. Buildings should go up quick, the worker made it sound like they’ll be assembled like LEGO with pre fab concrete walls assembled on rails.. don’t really know what to call it. He assured me the walls would be sound proof though, so that excites me. 😜

site-plan.jpg

I get the blocks from there..

Absolute joke, we purchased November 2017 received e mail now to close Dece,mer 2023…..another unavoidable delay. How much longer can they use that excuse. No protection for buyers
i did not get one? weird? I purchased July,2017., I was talking to my Lawyer last week regarding the unavoidable delays if any compensation etc said probably not and if they pass the last
unavoidable delay Vandyk will have to coordinate with owner if disagrees the most they will do will return your deposit with interest.. My lawyer said you wouldnt want that cuz they know the value went up.

Last edited:
I'm worried about vandyk charging unreasonable closing costs similar to what Haven homes is doing right now (similar building plan with vandyk). On Thursday, I received appointment confirmation email for electrical features review and selection. The email stated $500 will be charged for missed appointments or rescheduling. I remember the agreement stated $250 and I checked to confirm. That means there's a good chance other closing components have doubled. This is a red flag to me and I'm worried our closing cost would be outrageous.

I'm worried about vandyk charging unreasonable closing costs similar to what Haven homes is doing right now (similar building plan with vandyk). On Thursday, I received appointment confirmation email for electrical features review and selection. The email stated $500 will be charged for missed appointments or rescheduling. I remember the agreement stated $250 and I checked to confirm. That means there's a good chance other closing components have doubled. This is a red flag to me and I'm worried our closing cost would be outrageous.
I have been thinking abou this for a while. Yes, unfortunately chances are there. :(

There is an odd chance it may not be that much higher because our community has more than 330 houses. Let’s wait and see.

I did not. I just found out it's important to cap the development cost.

Yeah, we have over 300 while they have 78. Let's see.

Back