Toronto Union Pearson Express | ?m | ?s | Metrolinx | MMM Group Limited

Lmao at that telephoto zoom shot of the underpass.. This is basically The Dress for transit nerds.

The same thing happened when someone took a picture of the St Clair streetcar ROW tracks at a similar angle and it generated pages of angry discussion from people who honestly believed that the construction crews laid the tracks as squiggly lines.

The same thing happened when someone took a picture of the St Clair streetcar ROW tracks at a similar angle and it generated pages of angry discussion from people who honestly believed that the construction crews laid the tracks as squiggly lines.

That photo was also by Drum.

Drum... zooming in on transit construction scandals since 2009.

Last edited:
Lmao at that telephoto zoom shot of the underpass.. This is basically The Dress for transit nerds.

That photo was taken to show the various errors by the City of Toronto when they screw up the surveying that cause tracks to be off set by a foot and how TTC had to deal with the mess. Manholes where place in the wrong location as well.

That section is a squiggly line between Dufferin and Oakwood which TTC got blame for when it wasn't their fault in the first place thanks to the city. I said to the surveyors on site that they need to check a few spots and they saids it was OK until they check the one they were doing to say Opp's.

That photo got publish in the papers without my permission nor being paid for it.

That photo was taken to show the various errors by the City of Toronto when they screw up the surveying that cause tracks to be off set by a foot and how TTC had to deal with the mess. Manholes where place in the wrong location as well.

That section is a squiggly line between Dufferin and Oakwood which TTC got blame for when it wasn't their fault in the first place thanks to the city. I said to the surveyors on site that they need to check a few spots and they saids it was OK until they check the one they were doing to say Opp's.

That photo got publish in the papers without my permission nor being paid for it.

Could we see the pic in question? Im genuinely interested?

Got a paypal account? Ill make a donation for all your excellent contributions.

If you look at the pole with the white mark on it, you will see a manhole just to the top of it with an a extra kink in the track compare to the westbound track, that where an opp's of 1 foot off set gap between the 2 section of track took place as well the manhole in the wrong location. TTC had to bend the tracks to deal with the opp's.

A few other opp's in this section as well with the manhole to the east of this kink being in the wrong place.

I called this section design & built by the drunken sailor.

Get a Mr Fusion conversion and you won't even need those unsightly LRT wires
Set the TTC time circuits to 1955, which also happens to be the year of France's amazing 1955 high speed train experiment at 350kph. Yes, 350kph in 1955. It caught Japan's attention, and...

[video=youtube;cHWjelxe_MU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHWjelxe_MU[/video]

Last edited:
In the interests of getting us mildly back on topic, I stumbled upon this tweet which I think is the first picture we've seen of a full three car train in the A-C-A arrangement:

CA9ch_4W4AAeyyH.jpg

Attachments

• CA9ch_4W4AAeyyH.jpg
    CA9ch_4W4AAeyyH.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1,046
In the interests of getting us mildly back on topic, I stumbled upon this tweet which I think is the first picture we've seen of a full three car train in the A-C-A arrangement:

Twitter secretly embeds higher quality versions (the original) on their site.

Heres the high quality version

CA9ch_4W4AAeyyH.jpg

Attachments

• CA9ch_4W4AAeyyH.jpg
    CA9ch_4W4AAeyyH.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 912
Last edited:

Back