Toronto U Condominiums | 183.79m | 56s | Pemberton | a—A

Well, as we were talking about Prince...
symbol.gif

Hmm. It seems to follow that Prince's ex-symbol can be pronounced "Pudong" or "Dubai".

I am waiting for the next trends in condo names - the always classy _____ 4 U.

You know, could start with the obvious Condos 4 U, then Views 4U, Living 4U, Here 4U, Yorkville 4U.

*Name not applicable for Scarborough or Markham.

And then, after all the single letters are in use, developers go to two letters, such as the ever-popular F U

I guess phase II will be called U2, with suite names like The Bono, The Achtung, The Discotheque, and The Lockheed.

U buy it!

Did anyone hear from Developer?
I registered couple of weeks ago, but haven't received any info yet.

I'm pretty sure they're starting construction on the sales center. They've fenced off a small section of parking lot in front of the church and are starting to tear up the pavement there.

Passerby: "What are you doing this for?"
Worker: "U"

Sounds like some Abbott & Costello potential there...

I can't wait until we've run out of single-letter condo names, and have to add a second. I predict that in 5 years time the BJ condos will feature prominently on the skyline.

Sales Office?

Here's a picture of what looks like a sales centre starting to be built. Note that it is located in the parking lot south of the Church - i.e., where the park will be expanded, not where the condos are going to be built.

Are they planning on building both towers at the same time? I haven't heard one way or another...

Attachments

• U Condos Site.jpg
    U Condos Site.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 286
Are they planning on building both towers at the same time? I haven't heard one way or another...

It's way to early to know that. Sales aren't even close to open.

Back