The Well | 174m | 46s | RioCan | Hariri Pontarini

TossYourJacket

Member Bio
Reaction score
Yeah I wouldn't say it looks wildly different than the podium glass in that rendering. Although other renderings do show it as grey, so I can understand the frustration. I guess all we can hope is that the tower isn't green.

got it right

Member Bio
Reaction score
Yeah I wouldn't say it looks wildly different than the podium glass in that rendering. Although other renderings do show it as grey, so I can understand the frustration. I guess all we can hope is that the tower isn't green.
First thing I noticed on the renderings was mature 40 year old trees where a train track exists.....go from there.

Rascacielo

Member Bio
Reaction score
Question about the thread title (174m, 46 storeys). While I know that for multi-tower projects UT always gives the height of the tallest building, does it also use the maximum number of stories in the project in the title, even if the building with the maximum number of stories is not the tallest building in the development? Looking at the title, most people will assume that the 174 m tower has 46 floors, while it actually only has 36. It's the shorter residential tower that has 46 floors.

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Question about the thread title (174m, 46 storeys). While I know that for multi-tower projects UT always gives the height of the tallest building, does it also use the maximum number of stories in the project in the title, even if the building with the maximum number of stories is not the tallest building in the development? Looking at the title, most people will assume that the 174 m tower has 46 floors, while it actually only has 36. It's the shorter residential tower that has 46 floors.
It seems that's a bug in the auto-threadnaming code: the order of buildings in the database file has the 36-storey office tower corresponding with the correct height, but the code has grabbed the highest number of floors and largest number in the height column independently. I'm sure Ed will have the IT guy fix that.

Johnny Au

Member Bio
Reaction score
Near the North York, York, & Old Toronto tripoint
It seems that's a bug in the auto-threadnaming code: the order of buildings in the database file has the 36-storey office tower corresponding with the correct height, but the code has grabbed the highest number of floors and largest number in the height column independently. I'm sure Ed will have the IT guy fix that.

It would be great if it could be manually overwritten.