Toronto The Well | 174.03m | 46s | RioCan | Hariri Pontarini

Question about the thread title (174m, 46 storeys). While I know that for multi-tower projects UT always gives the height of the tallest building, does it also use the maximum number of stories in the project in the title, even if the building with the maximum number of stories is not the tallest building in the development? Looking at the title, most people will assume that the 174 m tower has 46 floors, while it actually only has 36. It's the shorter residential tower that has 46 floors.

Jan 8, 2020

DSC06203.JPG

DSC06204.JPG

DSC06210.JPG

DSC06212.JPG

DSC06213.JPG

DSC06215.JPG

DSC06216.JPG

DSC06218.JPG

Question about the thread title (174m, 46 storeys). While I know that for multi-tower projects UT always gives the height of the tallest building, does it also use the maximum number of stories in the project in the title, even if the building with the maximum number of stories is not the tallest building in the development? Looking at the title, most people will assume that the 174 m tower has 46 floors, while it actually only has 36. It's the shorter residential tower that has 46 floors.
It seems that's a bug in the auto-threadnaming code: the order of buildings in the database file has the 36-storey office tower corresponding with the correct height, but the code has grabbed the highest number of floors and largest number in the height column independently. I'm sure Ed will have the IT guy fix that.

It seems that's a bug in the auto-threadnaming code: the order of buildings in the database file has the 36-storey office tower corresponding with the correct height, but the code has grabbed the highest number of floors and largest number in the height column independently. I'm sure Ed will have the IT guy fix that.

It would be great if it could be manually overwritten.

Hi folks, just out of curiosity, why did they leave a gap there?

View attachment 224969

That is a platform extending from the edge of the floor, for the tower crane to be able to drop construction materials for a floor which already has other floors formed above it.

Here is a view of the Spadina side, with three other platforms protruding from the edge of the building

20200114_153639.jpg

Back