Toronto The Well | 174.03m | 46s | RioCan | Hariri Pontarini

2020/01/02

IMG_20200102_110327.jpg

IMG_20200102_110300.jpg

IMG_20200102_110204.jpg

The glass looks slick enough. I like that it's relatively dark. Can't say I'm happy that it's green, though. We have a ton of green and blue glass as it is in the core.

will the office tower have a different shade of glass than the podium? becuase the render shows a slightly different shade.
Renders seem to imply it will be a more silver/blue than this part of the tower. That said, there's renders that showed the glass we see up now as more grey/black and what we got is much greener - so think we'll just have to wait and see.

Yeah I wouldn't say it looks wildly different than the podium glass in that rendering. Although other renderings do show it as grey, so I can understand the frustration. I guess all we can hope is that the tower isn't green.

Yeah I wouldn't say it looks wildly different than the podium glass in that rendering. Although other renderings do show it as grey, so I can understand the frustration. I guess all we can hope is that the tower isn't green.
First thing I noticed on the renderings was mature 40 year old trees where a train track exists.....go from there.

Back