Toronto The Well | 174.03m | 46s | RioCan | Hariri Pontarini

There are a few around still

Screen-Shot-2020-06-10-at-9-42-08-PM.png

There are a few around still

Screen-Shot-2020-06-10-at-9-42-08-PM.png

And that list is only partly complete. Other stations include Dundas and Manning, Harbord and Major, (though theyve stopped pumping), Queen and Carlaw... Would love to see more of these go. Glad to see Sherbourne and Front on the chopping block!

Somebody needs to paint a mural on that nasty grey slab sitting atop the Cityplace tower. Smh, what were they thinking?
That's the back side of a 'waterfall' style roof that also matches the mid-rise. It makes more sense when viewed from any other angle.

It's starting to pop up into my view. I hadn’t realized the impact it’s going to have from my perspective. It’s a nice looking building. I’m looking forward to having it in my field of view.

View attachment 251429

How much height do you think is left to go? Twice as tall? More?

Probably a little more than double the current height. You’ll also probably see Canada House and the other Well tower. Your view is about to get dense!

Probably a little more than double the current height. You’ll also probably see Canada House and the other Well tower. Your view is about to get dense!

KING is right across the street so it’ll be a lush “mountain” with the Well towers popping up behind. My lake view has been gone for a few years now. I might as well embrace the density.

Back