The Well | 174.03m | 46s | RioCan | Hariri Pontarini

Yegger

Member Bio
Reaction score
If it weren't for First Canadian Place and Brookfield Place above, I wouldn't have recognized this was taken in Toronto, let alone which part of the City. Goes to show how much the skyline has changed in the past 10 years.

DrillBit

Member Bio
Reaction score
Attention everyone this member wants us all to turn out the lights so he can look at stars!
Oh. don't bother. Next massive blackout is matter of when, not if.
blackout2.jpeg

Mr.Tang

Member Bio
Reaction score
Anyone have any insights into the lease take-up / sub-lease activity on the office space component of this building? When is it scheduled for occupancy?

karledice

Member Bio
Reaction score
Anyone have any insights into the lease take-up / sub-lease activity on the office space component of this building? When is it scheduled for occupancy?
It says 2022 on Riocan's website. There is a grocery store in one of the retail sections. Rumoured to be Wholefoods but don't think it's official.
Right now Shopify is the biggest renter and then there were a few others, marketing firm and Riocan's office or something?
There was also possibility of a movie theatre but unclear where that went

ciceror

Member Bio
Reaction score
if you want to see stars just get on the highway and leave the city i guess - you don't even have to go too far. we have a very big observatory in Richmond hill

Undead

Member Bio
Reaction score
if you want to see stars just get on the highway and leave the city i guess - you don't even have to go too far. we have a very big observatory in Richmond hill

I thought that place was shut down in the 80s because light pollution was getting too bad?

WislaHD

Member Bio
Reaction score
It says 2022 on Riocan's website. There is a grocery store in one of the retail sections. Rumoured to be Wholefoods but don't think it's official.
Right now Shopify is the biggest renter and then there were a few others, marketing firm and Riocans office or something?
There was also possibility of a movie theatre but unclear where that went
Did RioCan express any interest in leaving Yonge & Eglinton?