IMG_5424D.jpeg
IMG_5425D.jpeg
IMG_5426D.jpeg
IMG_5427D.jpeg
IMG_5428D.jpeg
IMG_5429D.jpeg
IMG_5430D.jpeg
IMG_5431D.jpeg

I read it as you receive an invitation to view the art, and you also get to look out the window while you're there. Nothing like an observation deck. But hey, one of us is correct... :)
It's also why I said...

The art gallery/observation deck is a nice big win though. One doesn't need a budget of a small European country to just enjoy the view here now. <3
...leaving that open ended. As in, how they'll do that is anyone's guess at the moment now. And that quoted blurb never really said anything about invitations either. So here we are.

To be clear though, I'm not all opposed to talking about the logistics of how they'll pull this off in the eventuality. It's making me wonder about that too...so it's something that's that needs to be discussed, as that's an interesting conversation to have. But the verbose against calling it an "observation deck" is really not needed here, IMO. Not until least the details are made available of how they're going to pull this all off. And then those of us who are not correct will naturally retract from our positions. I hope that's okay.

Last edited:
I've added a couple more updated stats to the database file, and found an older image that had two of the 6-storey hanger sections at the top of the tower that best reflects what the building will look like when complete, out of all of the renderings that have been produced so far. That older image is below, and now atop the database file until new high quality renderings have been completed. I've also popped that rendering into a front page story here along with some of the best of the recent photos. (There have been lots of good ones lately — thank you everyone — just no time to add any more in at the moment!) I've left talk about the artist gallery out of this story, and will pop that into another story pending further details, sometime soon. Cheers!

5048-159383.jpg

I've added a couple more updated stats to the database file, and found an older image that had two of the 6-storey hanger sections at the top of the tower that best reflects what the building will look like when complete, out of all of the renderings that have been produced so far. That older image is below, and now atop the database file until new high quality renderings have been completed. I've also popped that rendering into a front page story here along with some of the best of the recent photos. (There have been lots of good ones lately — thank you everyone — just no time to add any more in at the moment!) I've left talk about the artist gallery out of this story, and will pop that into another story pending further details, sometime soon. Cheers!

5048-159383.jpg

that boi tall

It's a shame that the settlement means we won't get 3 hanger sections at the top to match the rest of the tower but at least the mechanical sections will be the same height now (according to the front page story).
I actually like the look of two on top. It seems deliberate and caps it off nicely IMO.

Minimum 11 foot ceilings on every floor I believe. Or possibly 11 feet in total between each floor plate, someone probably knows which one of those is right.

Some floors are much higher than that. For example, the 17 th is 5 meters high while 16 is 4.3 meters and 18 is 4 meters. Some of the lower floors are also more than 3 meters.

Back