Toronto The King East | ?m | 15s | Lamb Dev Corp | Core Architects

I just went through the East Lofts thread and found a few progress milestones with dates for comparison's sake:

Sept 01, 2008 - Rebar starting to approach ground level.
Oct. 28, 2008 - Ground level floor slab is poured
Sept 05, 2009 - Building is topped out - crane is removed on this day.
Oct 24, 2009 - Cladding and windows are mostly complete
Nov 02, 2009 - Developers post detailed update (post # 327)
Jan 2010 - First occupancies begin.

Based on this it looks like at least 14-16 months from now (Sept 01, 2011) considering that only half the building is built to grade.

I just went through the East Lofts thread and found a few progress milestones with dates for comparison's sake:

Sept 01, 2008 - Rebar starting to approach ground level.
Oct. 28, 2008 - Ground level floor slab is poured
Sept 05, 2009 - Building is topped out - crane is removed on this day.
Oct 24, 2009 - Cladding and windows are mostly complete
Nov 02, 2009 - Developers post detailed update (post # 327)
Jan 2010 - First occupancies begin.

Based on this it looks like at least 14-16 months from now (Sept 01, 2011) considering that only half the building is built to grade.

Sounds about right. October-Jan

I went early to take some more pics and was stopped by a giant dirt-breaking-machine moving dirt around. Yep they are working today, must be the deadline that's approaching fast for some buyers or maybe because "The Winter Is Coming"...?

I spoke to someone at 5-nine (the construction mgmt co.) who said they hope to make the occupancy deadline of Jan. and that they were going full steam ahead to meet that deadline. I say impossible, but maybe by this time next year occupancy could start.
I wish they were more forthcoming with realistic deadlines because people have lives to plan around these things.

I spoke to someone at 5-nine (the construction mgmt co.) who said they hope to make the occupancy deadline of Jan. and that they were going full steam ahead to meet that deadline. I say impossible, but maybe by this time next year occupancy could start.
I wish they were more forthcoming with realistic deadlines because people have lives to plan around these things.

Wait. January 2012? The occupancy date is March 2012 so January makes no sense. Anyways, I think we're looking at next fall for start of occupancy. This thing should fly once the east side gets to ground level.

Here are some more pics for today. TKE-17th-SEP-2011I went a bit earlier todat (7 am) just in case they started working again today. There has been more movement on the left side and on the right side they are done digging. They have put down gravel and added some support concrete columns already.

I got sick this weekend and haven't had a chance to get new pictures yet. I will try going there during the week for lunch and snap a few photos.

Here we go I got some pics today at lunch, again they seem to be moving higher on west side of the building while finishing floor and foundation on the east side. Enjoy: TKE-03RD-OCT-2011

Back