Toronto The King East | ?m | 15s | Lamb Dev Corp | Core Architects

Any exciting progress? I drove by last week, but haven't been back since and we are going away this weekend...

Their site plan was finally approved NOTE to MODS. It appears to be 14 floors, adjust thread title?

Site Plan Approval

New 14-storey plus mechanical mixed use building complete with retail at grade and mezzanine level and 215 dwelling units, with 3 levels of below grade parking.

Application Number 08 107934 STE 28 SA Application Status Approved
Planner Name
Phone Number Macrae, Willie
416-392-7572 Status Date Aug 20, 2010
Community Meeting Date --- Date Received Jan 30, 2008
Proposed Non-Residential GFA (sq m) ---

Proposed Residential GFA (sq m) ---

Lot Size (sq m) ---

Proposed Residential Units ---

Proposed Storeys ---

Interesting. Building was supposed to be 15 floors and top floor was supposed to be double penthouse. Whatever happened to that? Is it possible to find the new floor plans?

King East - Photos?

Has anyone been by lately? Just curious what it looks like now? Thanks!

How long does it usually take before you get to move in? Any ideas?

Has anyone been by lately? Just curious what it looks like now? Thanks!

How long does it usually take before you get to move in? Any ideas?

About 5 minutes ago they were still working on the tidying up from the pile driving and seem to have removed the surface asphalt. No real excavation yet and this permit is under consideration:

Application: Partial Permit Status: Under Review

TORONTO

Ward 28: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 10 121627 SHO 01 PP Accepted Date: Aug 27, 2010

Project: Mixed Use/Res w Non Res Partial Permit - Shoring

Description: Revision to change shoring from rackers to tie-backs and encroaching piles. see encroachment agreement.

Last edited:
About 5 minutes ago they were still working on the tidying up from the pile driving and seem to have removed the surface asphalt. No real excavation yet and they do not seem to have an excavation permit, or even applied for one. This permit is ready to be issued:
Application: Drain and Site Service Status: Issuance Pending

TORONTO ON M5A 1M1

Ward 28: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 10 115481 STS 00 DR Accepted Date: Jul 29, 2010

Project: Mixed Use/Res w Non Res Inside and Outside Drains

Description: Drain - Construct 8 storey mixed use building with 2 levels of underground parking garage. There will be retail/commercial uses on the ground floor and floors 2 through to 8 will be residential (182 residential units).

Kingeast is 330 King, not 510.

But yea, to answer Courntey's question, I was there about a week ago and they had dug up all the pavement. I saw a bundh of those shoring beams on site. I think this one will be ready no sooner than 2 years from now...and that's if everything goes to plan (no major delays)...so probably 2 1/2 to 3 years.

Yes, sorry - I corrected the info about a minute after posting it. You were too quick :-> IDEALLY MODS WOULD ADD STREET NAME & NUMBER TO THREAD TITLE(S).

No worries, you're my only source for info on this project so I appreciate your contribution. :cool:

Back