Toronto The Berczy | 41.76m | 13s | Concert | Arcadis

It's gonna hurt to see the inevitable destruction of those trees along Church Street. That little section certainly has such a nice ambiance on my summer evening strolls.
The huge crater, boarding, and construction that follows will be miserable too. The end result hopefully will be worth it and perhaps recapture a streetscape that will be better for the long term.
'The Berczy'.. I like the name. Smells like..money. Sure beats 'London on the Esplanade'.:rolleyes:

thats one of the better presentation videos I've seen... they are really selling the location well. I'd love to live here. A very classy look and image to that site.

Not right beside, but close. I don't exactly know the full site that The Berczy will take up, but I believe Fionn's through the Spaghetti Factory (which is beside the east tower of LOTE) will remain and The Berczy will be north of Fionn's at the corner of Church & Front.

This is a spectacular location. They are described as "luxury" suites on Concert's site so it'll be interesting to see what the price points are.

I agree. This is one of only two condos I've ever registered for. I love the location. Get a NE corner unit, and you can smile while being in one of the most photogenic views of the City with the Gooderham building 20 metres away

Better rendering from website...

theberczy.png

I agree. This is one of only two condos I've ever registered for. I love the location. Get a NE corner unit, and you can smile while being in one of the most photogenic views of the City with the Gooderham building 20 metres away

I 'm watching this one myself. This one is kind of exciting.
You read my mind, Marcus on the unit location.
I wasn"t thinking of smiling though. I sure would get a preverse kick out of knowing some tourist would be looking at his travel pics on the big computer screen when he was back home. On closer inspection of that condo across the street from the Gooderham building there would be a 'pressed ham' staring back at him from one of the upper windows. Back in my day that was basically 'mooning' somebody, but with your cheeks against the glass.(in case anyone was wondering):)

Back