Toronto Tango at Concord Park Place | ?m | 31s | Concord Adex | P + S / IBI

September 02
Looks like they have a water issue for this project as there is water pool on the east side with nothing on the site now

At the same time, 2 changes have been request for this building
6107402579_7a1d263495_b.jpg

6107402877_87627ae9ff_b.jpg

6107402233_d6936f656b_b.jpg

Tango renderings and info has been added to the UT dataBase, in this entry.

Last edited:
the approval process for the lands aren't quite complete yet hence why no activity :mad: hopefully everything clears up by spring of next year, so that we can get started on the foundation and parking levels

Hoarding is now up for the site and the only way you can see part of the site is from the south end. The base of the tower crane is on site and laying there at this time.

Hoarding is now up for the site and the only way you can see part of the site is from the south end. The base of the tower crane is on site and laying there at this time.

do you still have access or a viewable angle for your pics?

do you still have access or a viewable angle for your pics?

I got a few from the south end, but since I have spent the last 5 days shooting by taking time off, have no time to work on them until later this week.

I am up to 2,000 photos shot these past few days and still have 2 more days to go with this good weather.

After Tuesday, I will only have 20% more shooting to do, to get caught up to date on projects I have been following.

Some contribution to the thread. Crane love. October 24, 2011. Sunset.

photo8v.jpg

Last edited:

Back