Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

I am looking forward to seeing more cladding, before I really say how I feel. I think I'm going to like it though. That green is pretty slick.

They're presetting the anchors from across the street with a total station, and they're painting them as they go to indicate something or other (that they're good, or that they're torqued, or something else of the sort)

by me

4192593349_91b274ea29_b.jpg

4192593375_1d5946aabc_b.jpg

I took this photo in the shade..

4192619547_5c8a0ee1fe_b.jpg

a little further out

4193395632_ff2ccc0688_b.jpg

Last edited:
I think this is gonna look amazing. If you're going to do green at least be bold about it. It is the colour of money after all.. and it is Trump Tower.

I feel kind of silly adding my poor blackberry photo after Caltrane's pics, but what the hell, I made the effort so why not.

4192798621_799c465518_b.jpg

This was taken at 1:30pm today.

I haven't walked by in a couple of weeks and it's really getting tall. Since I last took a look it is noticably higher and starting to look very impressive on the corner.

I really can't wait for more cladding to arrive!... so we can get a broader scheme of things to come!

It's strange how a tiny piece of cladding has brightened (or worsened) our day!!! lol :D

Your blackberry picture is as sharp as my camera pics...

plus looks like you got a slightly different angle on the action..
I'm actually kind of impressed with the new bb camera. It's a new model with the 3.2mp camera. I find it's colour accuracy to be pretty good. When I compare my pics to yours the colours look very similar (at least to my relatively untrained eye). The biggest problem is a lack of zoom, if they could figure out how to put an optical zoom in there it would become much more useful.

I was expecting something more luxurious

I think the dark blacks are quite classy!... We won't know if it truly looks good or bad until we see alot more cladding.... But even then, we will all have our own opinions and are all definitely entitled to out opinions :)

And you guys should all know that ANY PHOTO IS BETTER THAN NO PHOTO :D
You guys are to harsh on yourselves and all photos are greatly appreciated...

Last edited by a moderator:

Back