Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

This project is in full-force. I read somewhere Trump is visiting the site personally in early October for the official groundbreaking. Toronto is a lucrative market - and it will only strengthen as immigration soars. The Golden Horseshoe area is one of the fastest growing areas in North America. It only makes sense to set-up in Toronto. Best is yet to come - you'll see.

This project is in full-force. I read somewhere Trump is visiting the site personally in early October for the official groundbreaking. Toronto is a lucrative market - and it will only strengthen as immigration soars. The Golden Horseshoe area is one of the fastest growing areas in North America. It only makes sense to set-up in Toronto. Best is yet to come - you'll see.

Couldn't agree more! Toronto is one of the best real estate investment opportunities in North America. Trump and his kids will be in town Oct 2nd for ceremonial visit for the building. (Press and VIP event only though)

So construction started September 18th, but the official ground-breaking is October 2nd?

Always fascinating, no?

Perhaps UT can get a press pass. Anybody?

Not sure who UT is but I got an invite.

So construction started September 18th, but the official ground-breaking is October 2nd?

Always fascinating, no?

Donald had a schedule conflict that could not be rearranged. They couldn't hold off the ground breaking due to contractual commitments made for completion with all the pre-construction purchasers. Not the ideal situation but it happens.

Not sure who UT is but I got an invite.

I appoint you the official UT reporter for the event. See if you can get Donald or junior to join Urban Toronto.

I appoint you the official UT reporter for the event. See if you can get Donald or junior to join Urban Toronto.

Unless Talon can promise me that I will get to meet "The Donald", I am not wasting the time and money to travel to Toronto to stand in the crowd.

Thanks for the "official" UT reporter status though. Does it come with free Canadian Medical Benefits?

I actually attended the Bay Adelaide press launch. Walked up with a camera, told them I was from urbantoronto.ca and in I went. I did report on the event so I fulfilled my part of the bargain.

Actually BA actually has proper hoarding up which has pictures of the building and such. It tells people what is going up and they have windows for people to see and such.

While at Trump, if your not aware of the building you would have no idea what is going on.
At Trump there are like 3 people working at the site and they are just digging random holes and looking at them...

Back