Toronto Spire Condos | 144.77m | 45s | Context Development | a—A

Possibly, but regular tshirts treated the same way end up stinking to high heaven and you can't get the smell out. I love my Lululemon yoga gear.

I don't know. If I had a seaweed shirt on, I might start nibbling at it if I had the munchies.

"Organic" in the true chemistry sense?
Organic solvents here, organic solvents there - it's all organic chemistry - play on words? Maybe!

Oh, you are on the money! "Organic" is now a catchword for for something pure and good. Chemistry, or chemicals, is too often perceived as something ominous.

Dry cleaners use organic solvents anyway - regardless if they are using the word "organic" to sell their "greenness.'

Yes, but if they're a little easier on the earth than the usual perchlorethalate cleaners, that's reason enough for me to use them.

No argument here. Dry cleaning processes can use some really fun chemicals (dry cleaning processes are not really restricted to clothing). A while back there had been talk of restricting the types of dry cleaning operations that could operate in residential buildings on the basis of the solvents used. I've never kept track of the issue.

There's also an organic cleaner at Jarvis and the Esplanade, though I've never been, because it's not on my way to and from the office, and who wants to schlep their shirts any further than absoloutely necessary?

courtesy of Nelson Cruz on flikr.com

2091823076_37cc4a2edb_b.jpg

Back