Toronto Spire Condos | 144.77m | 45s | Context Development | a—A

Spire

Spire - Ground level is far from perfect, but I think this is a great looking tower.
spire1nu9.jpg

spire2tj1.jpg

spire3tw5.jpg

spire4pa1.jpg

spire5ps0.jpg

Re: spire

Anyone have any new pics - either interiors and/or exteriors?

Re: N/W Corner?

Anyone know if people were able to celebrate New Year's Eve here?

Doesn't look like it's ready for occupancies yet.

First occupancies are next week, and I am one of them! I did my PDI last week and got a tour of the lobby, gym, etc. A lot of the common areas are not done yet but are far enough along to start the move-ins.

So what floor are you on? must be exciting.

Spire

On the 10th floor. Yes it's pretty cool, and I was pleasantly surprised that the PDI yielded only minor repairs that needed to be made.

Will you overlook the park and the cathederal?

Re: Spire

It's a good corner. You can hear the bells from both the Cathedral and Old City Hall from there. The Old City Hall clock runs 2 or 3 mintues behind the Cathedral.

ap: Up there in your tower, have you ever been tempted to ring your City Hall bell three minutes before the clock shows the hour? That way the sounds would be in unison.

Sometimes I hear you all the way in Riverdale.

That would be no fun. I like that Old City Hall, the Cathedral and St. Lawrence Hall all show different time. No whizz-bang atomic clock coordination on those old mechanical timepieces.

Besides, if those were atomic clocks, there'd be one heck of a mushroom cloud if the bell fell

*urk*

Which one? The peal at the Cathedral has 12 bells, and the carillon who knows how many more.

It is the only set of 12 on the continent, installed about ten years ago. Dead ringer Derek Sawyer, who died last summer, was the bell master who brought them here.

Back