Toronto South Beach Condos + Lofts | ?m | 27s | Amexon | Arsenault

No idea why you guys would want Christie's or the Food Terminal to go. Both provide needed employment and bring food close to consumers, and are both easy to live with. Christie's can smell great in fact...

If a new mall goes in it will provide more employment than Christies,the food terminal served a need for suppliers but with so many independent suppliers these days the "all in one" locations arent what its used to be.I know a lot of the larger family run suppliers moved to the 905 to save taxes and overhead cost.Imagine the amount of development that area can be used for!!!.

There is two metal works company on Parklawn that is suppose to be already sold to developers sooo South Beach will be getting neighbors sooner than later....yeah that food terminal land is worth a pretty penny,IF they can get that dinosaur out of the is area this section of GTA will be the next "in location".

It would be nice if South Beach gets some neighbors in a few years so we won't feel left out... :)

I think there's another 'south beach' development coming on one of the motel strip properties...

Besides...a mall?!? What is this--1989?

If anything mall-like pops up here in this day and age, it'll have to have a touch of "Rick Caruso" flair to it--though maybe a nouveau Don Mills Centre touch will do...

3427322234_529ed57693_o.jpg

3427322300_ac6a9391dd_o.jpg

don't get too too sensitive now ~~

does anyone have FACTS about this project
or is it just people with time on there hands wanting to type useless info?

/\ You seem to be out front in the 'useless' department rp42.

Quit being such a cantankerous asshole and members might be more inclined to share what they know.

Couple of days ago I was told that sales rose a little to 73% not much but in today's market it's not too bad...

Back