Toronto Social at Church + Dundas | 164.89m | 52s | Pemberton | RAW Design

I usually sit on the fence also until a project is further along. On this one I agree it is looking pretty awful and cheap even compared to other awful and cheap looking projects. I assume this will be mainly for students at Ryerson or whatever Ryerson will soon be renamed ;-)

It was being sold to investors - not to resident homeowners. Lots of ads for this in Chinese directed to investors in Agincourt and Markham.

Pretty much all condo projects built around Dundas East between Church to Jarvis are geared towards investors or property holders with a major focus for the units to be rented out to Ryerson students.

Similar with certain condo buildings along the perimeter of the U of T campus. From what I've seen at the Britt and Theory Condos, a high proportion of residents inside were noticeably students.

Pretty much all condo projects built around Dundas East between Church to Jarvis are geared towards investors or property holders with a major focus for the units to be rented out to Ryerson students.

Similar with certain condo buildings along the perimeter of the U of T campus. From what I've seen at the Britt and Theory Condos, a high proportion of residents inside were noticeably students.
This Project is very bad. It's like that annoying relative at the family gathering who gets way too drunk and decides to start singing their favorite songs out of key and invites everyone who's already scurrying out of the room to join them! The area can use towers and development, but this tower is the equivalent of bad karaoke music! 😄

This is bad, but it's not 'Time & Space' bad.

At least the balcony treatments here will somewhat hide the hideous glazing once they've been added.

They have begun to reclad the balconies.
Judge by yourself folks! 😨

Screenshot_2022-03-27-13-46-07-1.png

Nice job Koops it would be nice to see a flyby of this area that views the Grand hotel development and the new 49 storey proposed black tower that you mocked up for 239 Dundas east and in between. When you got time thanks!

Here it is:

Back