Toronto Seventy5 Portland | ?m | 11s | Freed | Core Architects

Re: UNETHNICAL BEHAVIOR

hmmm, that would seem to be an altogether different topic than projects and construction then.

Re: UNETHNICAL BEHAVIOR

Can I be the first to call this character jbinferior? Or is that too obvious?

LAST POINT

Archibunkertower-

The developer is a thief. Watch your wallet. Nothing more to say on this topic.

Re: LAST POINT

^You have not said anything, anyway. So what was the point - if any?

Re: TO SUMMARIZE

PROVIDE SOME PROOF!

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!

END OF STORY!

GET IT?

"This being an anonymous forum I reserve my right to maintain the privilege of privacy."

Can we guess anyway? Are you realestatejunkie?

If I had known this troll was going to hijack the thread, I never would have started it! I guess constructive dialogue is out of the question now. Maybe he's a jilted lover of Freed?

jbsuperior,

Well I can counter and say I know numerous people who have worked with him, for him and purchased from him and have only heard good things about him... needless to say that doesn't mean that there may not a case of an unhappy buyer out there.

YOO by Phillipe Starck

Couldn't find the thread for this, but sales centre is down and excavation looks to be gearing up at Portland and Stewart. Freed strikes again!

That was fast! Freed's stuff seems to be selling at a quicker pace. I wonder how long until 650 King becomes a construction site?

I'm also curious to know what other lots in the vicinity are owned by that company.

I suspect there are a few more to come yet. King West, believe it or not, still has a fairly significant amount of room for intensification; particularly between Portland and Spadina where many of the warehouses are separated by/in front of surface lots. Not to mention the strip-mall type thing by Brant.

I am really hoping that the Motor Inn gets taken over as a local outpost of The Standard Hotel.

I'd like to see the Travelodge on King either disappear or be rebuilt so as to integrate with the street.

... aerial view and a few photos I took a while back

75Portland.jpg

75Portland1.jpg

75Portland2.jpg

75Portland3.jpg

75Portland4.jpg

75Portland5.jpg

75Portland6.jpg

A great neighbourhood slowly evolving into something better!

Thanks for the images, cabeman.

Back