Toronto Scala | 61.57m | 18s | Tridel | Wallman Architects

IMG_8249.JPG
IMG_8248.JPG
IMG_8247.JPG
IMG_8245.JPG
IMG_8244.JPG
IMG_8243.JPG
IMG_8242.JPG

Curious to see how this one turns out. Details on the renderings show that it'll likely be quite mullion heavy, but the precast and overall shape are what should define it overall.

1591542505026.png

Curious to see how this one turns out. Details on the renderings show that it'll likely be quite mullion heavy, but the precast and overall shape are what should define it overall.

...I am also wondering if residences would be tempted to use that centre divider part as ski and toboggan ramp during the snowier portions of our winters. I know I would. >.<

...I am also wondering if residences would be tempted to use that centre divider part as ski and toboggan ramp during the snowier portions of our winters. I know I would. >.<

It'll be perfect for the Ice Climbers!

1601347958224.png

It'll be perfect for the Ice Climbers!

View attachment 272735

Goes well with the "Kirby and the Pokémon" mural on the stairwell of University of Toronto Schools, the grapefruit fountain at Scrivener Square on Yonge south of the Summerhill LCBO, and the green many-tilted-cubed building by the Richmond and Adelaide overpasses.

kirby-and-the-pokémon-mural-jpg.194744

1587911403052-png.242651

animal-crossing-new-horizons-guide-native-fruit-exclusive-furniture-craft-orange-end-table.jpg

kot_9368-jpg.253861

SMAS_SMB3_World_1-1_Screenshot.png

Last edited:
Great perspectives. Really shows how prominent this building will be in the future among that section of the Don River ravine. Appears like some glazing and spandrel is up already. Unfortunately, it looks rather Tridellic-grey from that view.

Back