Toronto River City Condos Phases 1 & 2 | ?m | 16s | Urban Capital | ZAS Architects

And river city has some balcony glass issues too?

tj47.jpg

I think it's too soon to say if there's a widespread problem - seems pretty isolated to me so far.

What bugs me about the balconies is that they're unpainted on the underside. It looks terrible looking up while walking by or approaching.

I think it's too soon to say if there's a widespread problem - seems pretty isolated to me so far.

What bugs me about the balconies is that they're unpainted on the underside. It looks terrible looking up while walking by or approaching.

What about the board-formed concrete, would you like to see that painted as well? I can imagine the look of confusion and horror if S+P were told to paint the concrete.

Construction Camera

There was a construction camera pointed at the site that stopped operating last year. Does anyone know the reason why or if there's an alternate cam?

A separate thread has been established for River City Phase 3 here.

Great shots mate. these turned out to be really good looking buildings. Black cladding should always look this good.

From the 16th:

P1380949.jpg

Attachments

• P1380949.jpg
    P1380949.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 1,107
There was a construction camera pointed at the site that stopped operating last year. Does anyone know the reason why or if there's an alternate cam?
There was a WT camera that showed River City as part of their West Don Lands shots. That ceased to operate last Christmas - I assume because WT are really finished with the WDL and their camera was really focused on the berm and Corktown Common. I never saw a specifically River City one but others may have more info.

Back