Toronto Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto | 207.86m | 53s | Graywood | Kohn Pedersen Fox

walked past it this week on Wellington.

Looked amazing

For RIM's PlayBook, the picture brighten

When the upscale Ritz-Carlton Hotel opens in Toronto next month, guests will be able to view the drinks menu at the hotel restaurant on an iPad. In the fanciest suites, the hotel’s well-heeled customers will find digital editions of their home country’s top newspapers waiting for them, also on Apple’s increasingly ubiquitous tablet computer.

Read more here

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/repo...laybook-the-picture-brightens/article1882735/

Why the yellow tape..was there a homicide? Looks a bit cold rather than cozy like the RY- I guess it's the more neutral tones and modern furnishings. Not big on those chairs at all- reminds me of a dentists office. I really like the light fixture however and the use of 'wood'- if it is wood.

Hanging out at the Ritz in God's hands.

ritzscaffold.jpg

are they begin the installation of Ritz logo sign ? or simply they are doing window cleaning ???

I wondered that too after I saw that great photo so I hauled out the binoculars but I can't see any preparation or indication of signs - at least not on the north side.

Hopefully they will add one soon. But not all hotels have logo's. The Ritz Carlton's in Philadelphia and in NY don't have logo's either

Back