Toronto Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto | 207.86m | 53s | Graywood | Kohn Pedersen Fox

Hanging out at the Ritz in God's hands.

ritzscaffold.jpg

Dear lord that's a job I'd never do..
Maybe go up once for fun, get a couple good pictures, pass out from terror, and that'd be it..

The scary thing about those house rigs is that there's no fail safe. If the stage goes you're pretty much dead. At least with a temporary swingstage you have the added insurance of an independent safety line. That, and when you rig a swingstage you get to check every single component as you put it together. With those things you just sort of hope that the cables are good, and that the mechanicals are in order, and that there's no other random problems that cause death.

do you guys think they cancelled the logo? i'm actually fine without it cause we have too many logos on our skyline, and it won't take away from the clean edges of the building. but if a logo does come, i guess ir'll stand out from miles away.
they killed the telus house spire a while ago...

Is this thing open soon? I walked by today and saw a table with a coffee urn and cups set up in the 2nd floor ball room. Looked all set up for an event.

These three towers compliment each other quite nicely!

I think RBC has always looked a bit out of place and bloated from this side. a tower on the lot across (ritz presentation site) would help this and/or whatever tower goes up in the front street proposal.
Aside from that, they look pretty good.

i've never really figured out. Is the Ritz green or blue???! wtf!!!

Back