Toronto Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto | 207.86m | 53s | Graywood | Kohn Pedersen Fox

November 4, 2009

Three residential levels to go. From Spadina & College. Note MLS on the left and Festival Tower on the right.

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Shame they all look the same from here. Too much green/blue glass.

Well, mostly green except for Simcoe Place. Festival Tower to the west will only add to that. It's too bad Ritz didn't use blue glass as illustrated in the renderings (I know, they're only promotional materials), it would have helped break up that sea of green a bit.

I would love to see a comparison between that POV three years ago, today, and three years from now, once 18 York, Boutique, Festival Tower, Ice, and Shangri-La (and possibly that Theatre Park proposal as well, though 151 Front appears dead) are done.

I would love to see a comparison between that POV three years ago, today, and three years from now, once 18 York, Boutique, Festival Tower, Ice, and Shangri-La (and possibly that Theatre Park proposal as well, though 151 Front appears dead) are done.

151 Front......

Toronto, October 28, 2009 -- Allied Properties REIT (TSX:AP.UN)
announced today that it has closed the acquisition of 151 Front Street
Street West, Toronto, a Class I office property with 325,772 square
feet of gross leasable area, 56 surface parking spaces and 750,000
square feet of approved intensification potential

I dont know about dead, no one in their right of mind is going to pay 192 million bucks for a derelict building although in a good location if they dont have some kind of plans.:confused:

It's not dead ...

But in that very same statement they mentioned they have no plans to do anything with the site in the short term.

So in that sense, it is dead.

rc1.jpg

rc2.jpg

Nice shots!

*** I know alot of people are saying theres like 1-2 floors to go but according to the Ritz cam... they aren't pouring anything now!... They just finished the last floor and the whole site is not flat at the top!... Is the roof slant starting? from my count the floor they just poured was the 53rd... people are saying it was the 51st so i guess i am wrong... Is there a chance?

Look at the Ritz cam:

video.mjpg

***When I posted this, the top of the Ritz is FLAT!

Based on various renderings and height, the Ritz has 90 feet on RBC next door and they're just about even right now which leads me to believe that there are still 2-4 residential levels left plus the roof element.

Edit: RBC - 600 ft., Ritz - 684 ft.

Today from my POV

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Last edited:
INSANE shots today!!!!!!

That is SUCH a great shot cause it shows Ritz, Festival, MLS's, Telus, etc...!

And the Cityplace looks REALLY nice and how it balances out the skyline!!!

Two Words: EPIC SHOTS!

Back