News   Apr 19, 2024
 598     2 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 1K     3 

Toronto Raptors

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
24 years in the making ...

Trading a fan favourite in Demar DeRozan for Kawhi "Klaw, Fun Guy, Boardman" Leonard and Danny Green? Masai is a genius among geniuses. We shall not doubt the Masai.

Nick Nurse is such an excellent tactician by the court.

Kawhi shooting the game-winning buzzer-beater at the end of Game 7 in Round 2 against the Sixers was the most definitive part of the successful run for the Larry O'Brien Trophy.

The refs screwed the Raptors numerous times, but the Raptors persevered throughout the brutal playoff run. The Larry O'Brien Championship Trophy is ours. The trophy is heading back to the birthplace of the sport's very inventor.

WE THE NORTH!

Yesterday, I went to the SportChek in Maple Leaf Square. I waited in line for a few minutes just to enter the store.

The draw: the 2019 Toronto Raptors NBA Champions Locker Room T-Shirt, the same one all the players wore when the Larry O'Brien Trophy was first presented.

I purchased a large-sized version of that T-shirt.

Yesterday, I went to the SportChek in Maple Leaf Square. I waited in line for a few minutes just to enter the store.

The draw: the 2019 Toronto Raptors NBA Champions Locker Room T-Shirt, the same one all the players wore when the Larry O'Brien Trophy was first presented.

I purchased a large-sized version of that T-shirt.
I ordered my New Balance "Board Man Gets Paid" shirt within seconds of them launching it. Even if he leaves, worth it

I ordered my New Balance "Board Man Gets Paid" shirt within seconds of them launching it. Even if he leaves, worth it
I think Kawhi is going to stay.
As I said once, Toronto can offer everything for Kawhi (except weather and family). If Kawhi wants to cement his legacy, staying with the Raptors would be the best course of action for him. He is already the most popular current Raptor (many want his autograph). He gets the spotlight (and not share with other superstars much) with a generous contract, he gets an unselfish team with excellent chemistry and a culture of winning (complete with championship rings), he helps attract other free agents to play for the Raptors, he gets huge sponsorship deals, he gets a huge potential audience with practically an entire country cheering for him, he gets free meals at many Toronto restaurants, and he even gets medical staff who put his health ahead of having to play under pressure (most teams' medical staff push players to play under pressure; GSW suffered as a result). Oh, and Kawhi bought a residence in Toronto (and in San Diego).

See here as well: https://www.cbc.ca/sports/basketball/nba/why-kawhi-leonard-should-stay-in-toronto-1.5175435

Even if Kawhi leaves, I won't be too upset, since he helped give us the Larry O'Brien trophy to decorate the Scotiabank Arena.

Last edited:
As I said once, Toronto can offer everything for Kawhi (except weather and family). If Kawhi wants to cement his legacy, staying with the Raptors would be the best course of action for him. He is already the most popular current Raptor (many want his autograph). He gets the spotlight (and not share with other superstars much) with a generous contract, he gets an unselfish team with excellent chemistry and a culture of winning (complete with championship rings), he helps attract other free agents to play for the Raptors, he gets huge sponsorship deals, he gets a huge potential audience with practically an entire country cheering for him, he gets free meals at many Toronto restaurants, and he even gets medical staff who put his health ahead of having to play under pressure (most teams' medical staff push players to play under pressure; GSW suffered as a result). Oh, and Kawhi bought a residence in Toronto (and in San Diego).

See here as well: https://www.cbc.ca/sports/basketball/nba/why-kawhi-leonard-should-stay-in-toronto-1.5175435

Even if Kawhi leaves, I won't be too upset, since he helped give us the Larry O'Brien trophy to decorate the Scotiabank Arena.
Kawhi didn't buy property in Toronto. He claims that was a false report.

Doug Ford getting completely obliterated by the thunderous booing of Toronto is one of the best parts of our Championship so far!! And then they go wild for Trudeau. What a time to be alive!

Doug Ford getting completely obliterated by the thunderous booing of Toronto is one of the best parts of our Championship so far!! And then they go wild for Trudeau. What a time to be alive!

They and we all remember...

Rob and Doug Ford vote against a Raptors training facility, for some reason

See
link.

Back