Reaction score
20190826_081852.jpg

20190826_081917.jpg

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
I forgot, does UT count mechanical floors in the storey count? I know there are suites on floor 47, but is 48 the penthouse level, or mechanical?
We count to the top floor that regular people can visit, i.e. that there are suites on, residential or office, or amenities if there are amenities above the suites.

Yegger

Member Bio
Reaction score
does anyone know what the plans are (if any) for the surface parking lot south of Richmond above? Last i heard it was sold by the City. It would be nice for it to be filled in to revitalize that stretch.

Logan

Member Bio
Reaction score
Curious - does the developer need to obtain some type of special variance to cantilever like that? Clever way to increase the floor plate but wondering if that requires any special consideration. thanks

Contra

Member Bio
Reaction score
Curious - does the developer need to obtain some type of special variance to cantilever like that? Clever way to increase the floor plate but wondering if that requires any special consideration. thanks
I don't believe the cantilever encroaches beyond the buildings property line, so I'd assume not.

SkyCloudJC

Member Bio
Reaction score
does anyone know what the plans are (if any) for the surface parking lot south of Richmond above? Last i heard it was sold by the City. It would be nice for it to be filled in to revitalize that stretch.
Am wondering the same thing. Hard to imagine a lot of that size, at that central location, has not received a proposal

innsertnamehere

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
My understanding is that the city never owned it. Joe Cressy at one point raised a motion at council for the city to expropriate it to create a park, but I believe they stopped pursuing that when the Rail Deck Park came around.