Toronto PJ Condos | 156.96m | 48s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

Keep in mind, most condos that look like "full windows" are actually using window wall that is completely spandrel. From the outside it may appear to be a full glass box but in reality has as many windows as what we'll see here on PJ Condos (but in this case they decided to go the much nicer route of pre-fab brick instead of a sea of spandrel ?).

Last edited:
Look at how nice the warm tone colors look up against each other on these two buildings in the photo below. Wish we had more new warm tone color facades too many Gray green blue black and white curtain wall facades making this city look too metallic. And it's sad that they want to knock down this similar style building on the other side of the property to build a super tall. At least keep the facade build on top !

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 20, 2019

fullsizeoutput_2b0b.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2b0c.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2b0d.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2b09.jpeg

DSC00029.JPG

I believe the next floor should be vertical. Once it's at a consistent floor plate it should speed along.

I forgot, does UT count mechanical floors in the storey count? I know there are suites on floor 47, but is 48 the penthouse level, or mechanical?

I forgot, does UT count mechanical floors in the storey count? I know there are suites on floor 47, but is 48 the penthouse level, or mechanical?
We count to the top floor that regular people can visit, i.e. that there are suites on, residential or office, or amenities if there are amenities above the suites.

Back