Toronto PJ Condos | 156.96m | 48s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

does anyone know what the plans are (if any) for the surface parking lot south of Richmond above? Last i heard it was sold by the City. It would be nice for it to be filled in to revitalize that stretch.

Tuesday evening around 6:40PM:
20190829_111415.jpg
20190829_111454.jpg
20190829_111117.jpg
20190829_111329.jpg

Curious - does the developer need to obtain some type of special variance to cantilever like that? Clever way to increase the floor plate but wondering if that requires any special consideration. thanks

Curious - does the developer need to obtain some type of special variance to cantilever like that? Clever way to increase the floor plate but wondering if that requires any special consideration. thanks
I don't believe the cantilever encroaches beyond the buildings property line, so I'd assume not.

does anyone know what the plans are (if any) for the surface parking lot south of Richmond above? Last i heard it was sold by the City. It would be nice for it to be filled in to revitalize that stretch.
Am wondering the same thing. Hard to imagine a lot of that size, at that central location, has not received a proposal

My understanding is that the city never owned it. Joe Cressy at one point raised a motion at council for the city to expropriate it to create a park, but I believe they stopped pursuing that when the Rail Deck Park came around.

Back