Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 345.5m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

Looks like a standard realtor website masquerading as the actual website. Notice the old renders from several versions of this ago.

I'd wait until we see something actually from pinnacle before getting excited.
Correct! At the very bottom:
We represent you, not the builder.
Cloud Realty Brokerage.

Eric Skicki | Broker
Jordon Scrinko | Sales Representative

I believe that is the plan although it's a massive upfront cost that is not usually done. Pinnacle has the money. Technicalities aside, Both Ice towers sold well and went up together.

pretty standard. Fritted glass balconies, with composite panel cladding on the lower levels. Nothing great, but not particularly bad. Unit layouts look pretty good though, they all look quite functional. The community centre being in phase 1 is great.

Of note is the tallest building is listed as "phase 2" on the plans, so it will probably be the next building to go up after this one.

This appears to meet the street as poorly as Pinnacle's other Harbourfront building. Here is hoping the design review panel/Waterfront Toronto comes to the rescue.

pretty standard. Fritted glass balconies, with composite panel cladding on the lower levels. Nothing great, but not particularly bad.

Isn't that the problem? I mean I look at this, and then The Well, and the rich, warm material palette and varied podium design, etc. Same firm - what's the issue?

AoD

Last edited:
Well that's a disappointment.. why hire HP when you're putting out this? Leaves me wondering what will happen with the rest of the towers.

The developers call the shots, that's how it is. Certain developers are more notorious at cheapening or dumbing down the building design, which is definitely the case here. I'm afraid that the actual built building will deviate even more from this mediocre design.
Buildings are rarely built how they are drawn/rendered these days.

Back