Toronto Peter and Adelaide | 152.39m | 47s | Graywood | BBB

You can see the spandrel a little more clearly in the UT database renders.

View attachment 186136

I think you're missing the point a bit. What we're saying is that the render above is an utter lie. What is depicted there will not exist. It'll be an embarrassing, grey, spandrel wall where what above 'promises' vision glazing.

That's the difference between renders and SPA elevations.

I think you're missing the point a bit. What we're saying is that the render above is an utter lie. What is depicted there will not exist. It'll be an embarrassing, grey, spandrel wall where what above 'promises' vision glazing.

That's the difference between renders and SPA elevations.

Sometimes this is how a project ends.

Hearing has been cancelled. OMB Appeal case status is now closed.

This project was approved by city, and the appellants are the neighbours. Appeal is now withdrawn means zoning approval is intact.

Last edited:
This was the email response I got from the city regarding an update on this site just last week:

There were two applications for the site, a zoning amendment application and the site plan application. The Zoning Amendment was appealed to the Local Planning Appeal Tribunal (Provincial appeal body) by adjacent property owners after Council's approval in 2017. Last week, the final appeals on the zoning were withdrawn. The site plan application is currently under review by City staff and agencies. The review is nearing completion, and we anticipate issuing the Notice of Approval Conditions in July of this year. The applicant would then proceed to clear the conditions in advance of final site plan approval. I don't anticipate that would take much time, however it is hard to estimate.

Hoping to see activity on the site very soon - it has been too long!

Peter & Adelaide will include 695 units and about 45,000 square feet of retail and office space at grade and on the second floor of the podium. Construction will begin this summer on the 47-storey building, located in Toronto’s Entertainment District.

Third-floor amenities include: a co-working and recreational room; an outdoor lounge; an outdoor fitness studio; a yoga studio; a fitness centre; an infra-red sauna and treatment rooms; a demonstration kitchen; a private dining room; a party lounge; a terrace; outdoor communal dining; and a kids zone with arts and crafts. There will be a rooftop pool, lounge deck and cabanas on the 19th floor.

Got a response back from the Senior Planner from the city -

"The applicant made a recent submission to address some comments on outstanding issues which are currently under review by a few city divisions. We expect comments back in late August in order to finalize the NOAC. In the event that all issues are resolved we are anticipating this is last submission and the NOAC will be issued in early September."

Builder sent official email today, to tell everyone that construction is set to start, and an official ground-breaking ceremony will be hosted this fall.

Back