News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.9K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 423     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1K     1 

Toronto PATH Retail

Not to stray too far off topic but Harveys is somewhat of a bust.

They were good in the 90s but now they are slowly disappearing. I personally feel like they are going the way of Arbys.
There are still several Arby's in the GTA, just not in Toronto proper, which is kind of frustrating.

There are still several Arby's in the GTA, just not in Toronto proper, which is kind of frustrating.
Their website gave me Oshawa, Orillia, Burlington, and Hamilton as the closest locations. I thought I remembered seeing one in the Square One food court, but that might have been a few years ago now.

Last edited:
There was one in Square One.

The Eaton Centre also had one in the lower level dungeon across from HMV and Mindgames.

I miss the Eaton Centre location. I dropped my family off at St Jacobs market last week and went around the corner to Arby's for lunch, to get my beef & cheddar fix. I miss having Arby's in Toronto.

There was one in Square One.

The Eaton Centre also had one in the lower level dungeon across from HMV and Mindgames.
Sherway Gardens epic tent food court had one for many years too before they ruined everything. I was a regular.

For most of us here, that's pretty much the same as Yonge and Dundas.

Uhhh, LOL

Googles my travel times....

For me Y-D by TTC in 33M

Barrie, by TTC/GO 2hrs, 50M

Not really the same in travel time.

Also, Y-D is much gaudier than DT Barrie.

For the record, I went from Scarborough to Niagara Falls NY for Arbys.

For the record, there really is only one Richard White (well there may be others that share your name, but none could be remotely like you).

LOL

Side note, would someone from the Arby's loving crowd please explain their virtue to me; I ate at one 20 years ago, and was singularly unimpressed and never ate there again.

Back