DJI_0150.JPG

Attachments

• DJI_0121.JPG
    DJI_0121.JPG
    301.3 KB · Views: 2,046
  • DJI_0150.JPG
    DJI_0150.JPG
    206.3 KB · Views: 2,131
They finally got around to do some cleaning of the site.

They have place gravel at the north-east corner since I last shot the area in Sept, which been that way for months

They finally got around to do some cleaning of the site.

They have place gravel at the north-east corner since I last shot the area in Sept, which been that way for months
I think Solmar did the old rope-a-dope maneuver. I'm wondering if they told the purchasers of T1 that construction won't start until T2 is sold instead of doing some minor site work to show that something is being done. I may be wrong but that's the impression I get.

I think Solmar did the old rope-a-dope maneuver. I'm wondering if they told the purchasers of T1 that construction won't start until T2 is sold instead of doing some minor site work to show that something is being done. I may be wrong but that's the impression I get.

I figure that's probably what they have done. Perhaps they want to start T1 and T2 at the same time?

Turning into another Amacon site that next door to this one and the one across from M City.

I still say Solmar & the city miss the boat on this development by not making the base continues for the whole block with driveway pockets. You make the ground level walk-in from the street and set the towers 10-20' back from the base edge that is only 6s high.

Even the clown between Solmar & Amacon could got his tower built and now stuck as what he going to do with the land now. I would have run a service road and all the building driveway along the south edge between the Solmar & Amacon site and no driveways on Elm or Hurontario.

Last edited:
I figure that's probably what they have done. Perhaps they want to start T1 and T2 at the same time?
T2 is to go where the Day Care Centre is and its is to go into T1. The plan call for T1 and the park to be built first and move the Day Care there before T2 & T3 can be built.

Work has finally started on the site with the removal of all the dirt pile up on the site.

Don't know if this project is being held up by the city due to waterline work to take place on Elm St in front of the site.

Just before Christmas, the center lane was removed with westbound traffic moving to it, to all work to take place in the westbound lanes and parking areas. Construction equipment and material been on Elm since the beginning of the year, but no work has taken place so far.

This will have an impact trucks getting to/from Edge Tower site, even though there is a construction gate on Kariya Dr

I got an email today from Edge Tower saying the construction officially starts for Tower I.

Back