Toronto One Bloor East | 257.24m | 76s | Great Gulf | Hariri Pontarini

I wouldn't imagine they can go too much lower given the subway underfoot. You wanna see below grade? check out the Milan project up the road a ways.

btw They are very active at that busy corner all through the day. Folks who work at the xerox centre next door can hear (and sometimes even feel) every bang and clang. Not complaining tho'

I wouldn't imagine they can go too much lower given the subway underfoot. You wanna see below grade? check out the Milan project up the road a ways.

btw They are very active at that busy corner all through the day. Folks who work at the xerox centre next door can hear (and sometimes even feel) every bang and clang. Not complaining tho'

The subway runs under the xerox building, not this site, fyi.

The subway runs under the xerox building, not this site, fyi.

It should be in the heading, that comes up in this thread every month or two.

from today
20111203008.jpg

Thanks yyzer. I have been following the site for quite some time now and just decided to join!

Really curious to see how this project is going to turn out.

I think we can all sit back, enjoy the dig, and pretend the site was just demolished.. it's weird how this is the furthest the site has ever been at, and it's weird thinking how different the city would have been had the old 1 bloor been built (which, it would have been been built by now)

How many floors deep is this tower gonna have again.. I can't seem to find that info thanks and apologies in advance for repeat question as I'm sure its been asked before.
Thanks in advance.

Hi there. If by "floors deep" you mean parking levels, the answer is 6. Hope this helps.

Yeah it's quite the contrast, isn't it? All those years with nothing happening, and then suddenly rush, rush, rush.

It is quite odd to see this thread filling up with photo updates instead of us all bickering about architects and neighbourhood boundaries. And by odd i mean refreshing by the way. Rush, rush, rush indeed. its a race against the economy!

Back