Toronto One Bloor East | 257.24m | 76s | Great Gulf | Hariri Pontarini

ybhome2.jpg

sorry i cant find this anywhere on the web and if anyone would know the answer, it would be a someone who knows downtown more than me...... how long does it take to walk from Bloor street down yonge to the Waterfront?

sorry i cant find this anywhere on the web and if anyone would know the answer, it would be a someone who knows downtown more than me...... how long does it take to walk from Bloor street down yonge to the Waterfront?

Here's a handy tool. If you look on the left, it tells you how long it takes to walk from A to B. Roughly.

Android, love that photo of the site from Sunday. The most activity that lot has seen in years.

Why not very tall...if not there, where.:confused:

For the lot on the south-west corner of yonge/bloor, i can see something tall, but for the low-rise area of yonge street in/around Uptown/Crystal Bly, something short would be more suited (and city approved) because it wouldn't look good blocking/sitting right in front of Uptown/Crystal,

if you walk like a champ (steveve), you can walk it in 5 minutes, no sweat.... jokes aside, if you walk at a fast pace, you can do it in 25 minutes. it's like the Amazing Race.

I've done this walk a lot. It's definately a lot easier and quicker walking to the waterfront than it is going the other way because it's an easier downhill walk to the water.

Back