Toronto Nobu Residences Toronto | 156.66m | 45s | Madison Group | Teeple Architects

As, PE notes above, I posted the high level concept for it a few pages back:

Last I heard, it still had to undergo detailed design, but I haven't checked in recently.

You might want to ask the BIA, here's their contact info:

View attachment 541938
Any updates on John street revitalization plan ? The city was supposed to allocate the fund from the sales of nearby condos in the past years.

Any updates on John street revitalization plan ? The city was supposed to allocate the fund from the sales of nearby condos in the past years.

Design is ready.

Construction.....sigh, LOL

You can follow the saga here:

Last edited:
IMG_1299.JPG

this area is so weird, they didnt mix up the buildings they just built them al at the same height, its so weird. this city is so odd.

That tiny retained facade with the glass block is by far the most interesting part of this entire hulking complex. I can barely bring myself to make any other positive comment about this hulking waste of space and resources.
I am thinking that is the entrance to the hotel?

No, the hotel entrance is on the northwest corner (off the driveway) in front of the residential entrance of the west tower.

I’m still shocked at how they badly they butchered the tops of the towers. It looks like they simply gave up and slapped on whatever they can get. And this is the most visible and prominent part of the building (not to mention the penthouse and hotel levels) from afar.
I’m so happy and fortunate that I sold my unit here three years ago.

No, the hotel entrance is on the northwest corner (off the driveway) in front of the residential entrance of the west tower.

I’m still shocked at how they badly they butchered the tops of the towers. It looks like they simply gave up and slapped on whatever they can get. And this is the most visible and prominent part of the building (not to mention the penthouse and hotel levels) from afar.
I’m so happy and fortunate that I sold my unit here three years ago.
Sellers remorse
1dde6e0220d69bc6de424859f0da2109.jpeg
ea6e8d9afd389beb75dcc15f10f8a520.jpeg

Nice view, but I have no seller’s remorse at all (I had an outside corner unit on a high floor similar to yours). I bought at KING Toronto as I prefer that area more (and of course the building) and wanted lots more outdoor space rather than the tiny obscured balconies at Nobu.
Are you living there? How’s the unit finished and the rest of the building? I’m curious on how the corridors and common areas look, especially the massive but minimalist gym with the glass oculus — hope that wasn’t value engineered.

Back