News   Apr 19, 2024
 733     0 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 642     2 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 1K     3 

Toronto Maple Leafs

The Leafs have been awful for so long I'm not too worried. They have the hardest thing to get - elite young talent.

Now it's a matter of balancing the team. Perhaps that means trading one of the Big 4.

Personally I thought great goaltending got Columbus out of Round 1. Flip things around and Toronto wins easily.

John Tavares out for the playoffs:

John Tavares out for the playoffs:

Yep. He has Eric Lindros syndrome.

Was it Ballard who put the Leaf's in a different division so we don't meet the Habs as frequently? I can hear my mum hollering "check him check him get him into the boards" from the other side.

And now after getting Carey Priced in back to back games (and poor starts to both games 5 & 6), Game 7 is allowing 550 fully vaccinated front line workers to the game with MLSE covering the tickets and jerseys for those attending.

Leafs have only lost 1 game 7 at home, and that was back in 1993. That said, I shall expect the worst as per usual.

And now after getting Carey Priced in back to back games (and poor starts to both games 5 & 6), Game 7 is allowing 550 fully vaccinated front line workers to the game with MLSE covering the tickets and jerseys for those attending.

Leafs have only lost 1 game 7 at home, and that was back in 1993. That said, I shall expect the worst as per usual.

The 1993 game was rigged. Damn you Gretzkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

I have my TV off and my sports feeds muted this morning, but I guess I just can't escape reality. Ugh. Tear it down, trade the core for draft picks. I'm done.

The moment that the Habs scored their first goal last night it already felt like a dagger. Even with the veterans added for depth and experience, this core just continues to lack the mental toughness for the big stage games.

I watched the overtime between the Islanders and Bruins afterwards and it was incredibly refreshing to watch teams play with such intensity and purpose.

Back