Toronto Maple Leaf Square | 185.92m | 54s | Lanterra | KPMB

33K - and you actually have to work to make that money? The economy is so hot right now, they will likely continue having a hard time getting employees with that type of compensation.

The feds need to open up the immigration flood gates so MLSE can continue to gouge Leaf fans and make a tidy profit at the same time.

From August 3rd

A view we won't have, shortly...
acc6.jpg

pit'n'ramp
acc5.jpg

pit'n'ramp more closely
acc4.jpg

lone crane above hoarding
acc3.jpg

looking down said ramp
acc2.jpg

The unexpected beginnings of a Bremner Streetwall......
acc1.jpg

^ Wow when these buildings are finished including the proposed ones, this area will be extremely urban, with the retail and everyhting it will be soooooooooo nice! It will be the gateaway to the waterfront, I can already tell this area will have HIGH pedestrian traffic in both the day and nights!! Go Toronto!!!

From today:

MLSE1.jpg

The west side of ACC is rather plain and sterile, a new atrium won't hurt one bit.

MLSE2.jpg

MLSE3.jpg

MLSE4.jpg

Ads on the hoarding showing all the ways ML$E separates you from your money - Leafs, Raptors, Marlies (with executive boxes!), Leaf$TV, but Hotel Le Germain and Longo's will certainly be good additions to the nabe.

MLSE5.jpg

Whenever I see that little ramp, I think of some future archeological excavation digging up a highway.

"They didn't fly. They drove!"

Will the Le Germain here replace the one on Mercer street, or are they going to have two locations?

I wonder if they plan to centre the ACC signage so as to be seen from Bremner?

Back