Toronto Luna at Concord CityPlace | 125.88m | 38s | Concord Adex | Core Architects

taken from my car, crossing over the Bathurst St bridge earlier this week...

3315772089_42ba85d3d2_b.jpg

Redroom...love your pics. What kind of camera, lens(es) and photo editing program are you using? Thx.

beautiful pic, greenleaf....

//someone's been flying Porter....;)

Amusing observation! It does look like the skimmer for a swimming pool.

Hmm. They got a giant pump and cleaning equipment under there?

Photos don't do Luna/Luna Vista justice so I won't post one. This lady is shaping up to be best looker in recent memory. The curved lanterns on the midrise and highrise are sexy as hell, the mysterious, non-functional(?) glazing bits scattered about the facades are delighful suprise.

The massing is hefty and it meets the street with a nice thump (the precast detail is ill-considered but I quibble).

I suspect if this had been built elsewhere, it would earn honours above and beyond "best in cityplace" which obviously devalues the red ribbon it will soon receive ("best in cityplace" is the condo equivalent of "here's your trophy just for participating").

Luna would have been the perfect first residential project on the East Bayfront.

P.S. I also think there should be a ban on photos of Luna's ass-end (north side trying to avoid the rail corridor.).... it looks exactly like Montage's little brother from this pov.

March 14, 2009

DSC03935.jpg

apologies to 3D who does not wish to see Luna's ass anymore. To be fair though, the rail corridor is not visible.

I forget which thread had the discussion on the pedestrian connection under Spadina, but this photo shows the continuation of North Linear Park
DSC03932.jpg

Back