Toronto Legacy, Ultra, and Yorkland at Heron's Hill | ?m | 40s | Mattamy Homes | Graziani + Corazza

there are great views from Legacy & Yorkland ... whereas Ultra will experience approximately 50% view blockage ... refer to Monarch's site plan ~

Here's a recent circumnavigation of the site, starting with the sales office...

HeronsHill1.jpg

and continuing with a completely gratuitous shot of the developer's name... it was begging for it!

HeronsHill2.jpg

Legacy: the south side...

HeronsHill3.jpg

and from the southwest...

HeronsHill4.jpg

the parking garage waiting to be extended to Ultra and Yorkland phases...

HeronsHill5.jpg

the site from the southwest, where Yorkland will rise last...

HeronsHill6.jpg

the site from the west corner, where Ultra will rise next...

HeronsHill7.jpg

the Legacy podium from across Sheppard...

HeronsHill8.jpg

HeronsHill9.jpg

from a bit further east, with component images shot differently, closer to true proportions than above...

HeronsHillA.jpg

25 storeys tall from the southeast...

HeronsHillB.jpg

and glassy podium balconies reflecting the sky to end it off for now...

HeronsHillC.jpg

Just passed by the site yesterday. It was looking nice :) the way it appears after being built and the pace at which its being constructed are looking great. Any one has any insight on how their sales for yorkland are doing - From the website it appears that a few (mostly the larger ones) in Ultra dont seem to selling anytime sooner - they have been there on the website forever, would be nice to see Ultra closed out on the website soon :)

Letter received confirming the occupancy date for my Podium suite at 3rd floor. It has been further delayed to April 8 from the beginning of February. It also states that it would take up to 4-5 months to finish the move in process for the entire building. Just FYI. Anyone else has received the occupancy notice??

From what I saw the other day, Ultra is down several levels, almost all the way at the south end. They should be pouring the first footings/foundations sometime soon, it looks like they have some rebar on site, although no crane yet, so I'm not too sure what its for.

From what I saw the other day, Ultra is down several levels, almost all the way at the south end. They should be pouring the first footings/foundations sometime soon, it looks like they have some rebar on site, although no crane yet, so I'm not too sure what its for.

Just saw it yesterday - looking good so far, Great progress and legacy is coming out to look much better than the model :) thumbs up Monarch !

there are great views from Legacy & Yorkland ... whereas Ultra will experience approximately 50% view blockage ... refer to Monarch's site plan ~

hmm.all the monarch's buildings are quite well spaced and Sheppard is sort of wide too.
The three brown towers are built on a lot of green space.
I guess it will still make up a ok view for the ones that get blocked. The apartments closer to fairview mall on Ultra tower will however get a decent view of the city.

If we are given a move in date, mine is April 10th, what are the chances it will change? Would like to know so I can finalized plans with my landlord. Thanks.

If we are given a move in date, mine is April 10th, what are the chances it will change? Would like to know so I can finalized plans with my landlord. Thanks.

Why not ask the builder if they are on schedule with the building project ? I suppose you are asking if you would be able to get in April 2010 in you Legacy unit ? if this is what you are asking then looking at the progress, i would guess the builder is on the ball to get this done. Legacy seems to be almost complete. Every time i pass by, there is significant and noticeable progress

Back