Toronto Legacy, Ultra, and Yorkland at Heron's Hill | ?m | 40s | Mattamy Homes | Graziani + Corazza

As the model, the building should be in colour, Blue. But so far, it is grey. Are they going to make it as the model, the entire building (windows and walls) in blue?

I second this! The building is looking really greyish right now but I'm assuming the windows will change this?

while the renderings have shown this complex to be green/blue-ish ... sky reflection perhaps? (got to be cautious about these "artist renderings")

f6981a90-c064-47ee-8570-313451dcceb5.jpg

but in reviewing the scaled model, these 3 towers were shown as grey ... which is actually a pretty depressing tone, some infusion of colour (greyish-blue even) would have been nice ~ I suppose the grey is here to stay

3 Towers of Heron's Hill Master Plan - northwest / southwest / southeast / northeast elevations

The grey colour is rather dull, but still a nice change to this area..

Attachments

• IMG00462-20101227-1117.jpg
    IMG00462-20101227-1117.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG00463-20101227-1117.jpg
    IMG00463-20101227-1117.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 275
The grey colour is rather dull, but still a nice change to this area..

doesnt it look like this has started to become the standard Monarch style, quite a few of the condos they have recently built appear quite similar in terms of color etc. adding a little more color certainly wont harm at all

as far a I know, these so called 'penthouses' @ Ultra are no different than the typical floor layouts below

Crossroads Community

I don't know if anyone else in the Crossroads Community condos has replied to this thread, but we generally find the construction across the street to be disappointing. With only one tower built, our south-facing tenants are already seeing a significant loss of sunlight, with several of them planning to sell and move because of it. We also wonder if anyone even thought about the impact of so many new residents would have on the community when we only have easy access to one grocery store for example. It's disappointing that the city is allowing such a build up of condominiums along Sheppard Avenue.

It's disappointing that the city is allowing such a build up of condominiums along Sheppard Avenue.

I agree to a certain extent - legacy is right in the face of cross roads or vice versa.

With all due respect to your post - If you think this is disappointing - you should may be give down town a visit to really see what "view block" really feels like where multiple hi-rises are built with almost a few steps from each other. Not really saying i like that either - however thats what urban cities nowadays look like and in Toronto with shortage of land as it is - you can expect to see more of this.

I doubt that City takes into account the number of grocery store a certain community has access to any way prior to agreeing to built condos in a certain vicinity.

=Rocky;491671 you can expect to see more of this

Sheppard Ave is going to get more messy, just wait till Transit City pans out and all the Emerald City condos are built, I wont necessarily say thats bad for the area - its currently packed with offices all over - having a few residential towers will just add some taste and look to the community around Donmills and Sheppard.

I don't know if anyone else in the Crossroads Community condos has replied to this thread, but we generally find the construction across the street to be disappointing. With only one tower built, our south-facing tenants are already seeing a significant loss of sunlight, with several of them planning to sell and move because of it.

Given that Legacy was sold out with cross roads being right in its face on the north side - I would say your reasoning for people leaving crossroads needs a revaluation, may be they are leaving for reasons other than JUST THE VIEW, I personally think the three cross road towers actually add to the ugliness of the entire setup. These three towers removed from the scene or replaced with some techy looking buildings will give the area quite a nice look.

Also you mention tenants !! and then you say they are planning to sell and move !? Not sure what you are trying to say in this very first post of yours !

Back