Toronto Legacy, Ultra, and Yorkland at Heron's Hill | ?m | 40s | Mattamy Homes | Graziani + Corazza

I'm liking the building so far

+1

is it just simple retail outlets at the bottom level or would it be office space. It would be nice to have some retail (colorful) outlets at the bottom level. how much are these spots going for ?

The sales lady at the time said most likely some retail shops, a coffe shop, and maybe a bank.

Is everyone happy with their colour/upgrade selections? Which upgrades did you choose? How much did you spend?

aabbcc888: your question regarding colour selections, etc., should be in the Real Estate subforum. There is a thread for Heron's Hill there.

Will the title be edited to include "Yorkland" as well? as far as i know, they already been selling behind the scene for quite some time now...according to some agents out there...

Done. Thanks Luxome!

Will the title be edited to include "Yorkland" as well? as far as i know, they already been selling behind the scene for quite some time now...according to some agents out there...

I42 ... The Yorkland is 30 storeys

Here are some pics of the Yorkland model that Monarch has displayed in their presentation room.

pic.jpg

pic2.jpg

thanks colinchrisc ... and welcome to UT ~

good to see Monarch finally updating the Heron's Hill model to properly show all 3 towers on the site (they've still got to adjust the lighting though) ~

thanks colinchrisc ... and welcome to UT ~

good to see Monarch finally updating the Heron's Hill model to properly show all 3 towers on the site (they've still got to adjust the lighting though) ~

Yah their sales place is fairly dark and they don't have many images of the condominiums itself. The lady said that there will be a demo room for the Yorkland condo by June so I am excited- All the appliances will be stainless steal!

Last edited:
Scaled Model

Got a chance to drop by the updated presentation centre for The Yorkland ... am not impressed by the unit layouts, seems to be quite a down-grade from previous phases (Ultra & Legacy), Yorkland appears to be primarily poorly designed small suites ~

The Yorkland - northwest / southwest / southeast elevations
Click to Enlarge

3 Towers of Heron's Hill Master Plan - northwest / southwest / southeast / northeast elevations

Central Courtyard Garden & Recreational Centre (called 'Reflections')

Frame Structure over Entrance Driveway

Monarch confirms the Courtyard Garden will be publicly accessible from both Sheppard and Yorkland

June 9 2010 update

Got a clarification from the sales staff ... for all buildings in this project, the garden courtyard level is considered the 1st floor for reference ... therefore the at-grade level (where lobbies and retail are located) on the north and south side is technically P1

Legacy (phase 1) on the 25th & final floor - northwest / southwest / southeast / northeast elevations
Click to Enlarge

Legacy's Podium Building is complete - northeast / southwest elevations

Central recreation facility ('Reflections') taking shape~

Frame structure over entrance driveway ... just like the model

I'm not loving the built product - the grey spandrel glass & light-grey concrete panels feels too sterile & cold IMO
(slightly tint spandrels would have been nice ... ie: greyish-blue, greyish-purple, greyish-brown)

Ahhh.. I see I was confused, I thought based on thread title that this one was 38 floors, followed by phase 2 and 3 and 25 and 30 floors. Maybe the thread could be changed to show them in order? Just a kind suggestion...

Legacy, Ultra, Yorkland @ Heron's Hill (Sheppard and 404, Monarch, 25+38+30, G+C) would make more sense right?

mckarisma ... I think I-42 tries to show the tallest building height first in each complex when identifying number of stories~

I'm not loving the built product -

In fairness to the builder, this is exactly what they projected to potential buyers and its coming out quite close to what they said it would look like in the model - Thats really like a 'standard' design for monarch projects nowadays :) I guess as all their buildings kind of look like the same. I agree with you that its a little boring but while looking at EQ1 and EQ2 at Scarborough town center, they tend to look almost the same. I would be very surprised if any of the buyers after looking at the projected model were expecting something totally different.

I think the three buildings together will look really nice. They'll be very visible from the 404 just north of the 401. I like the uniform look of the towers with the precast box at the bottom. I bet there will be some great views from the top of Legacy and especially Ultra!

Back