Toronto Legacy, Ultra, and Yorkland at Heron's Hill | ?m | 40s | Mattamy Homes | Graziani + Corazza

Renderings for yorkland ?

Hello all, Anyone has seen renderings for The Yorkland (3rd phase) - floor plans out yet ?

February 23 2010 update

some shots at dusk ... looks like Legacy's tower is @ 10th floor ~ :)

Legacy (phase 1) Tower - Southwest + Southeast Elevations
Click to Enlarge

Legacy (phase 1) Lowrise - Southwest + Northeast Elevations

3rd and final phase is confirmed ... 'The Yorkland' ... 30 stories ...

not sure if the thread title needs to be updated ~

April 10 2010 update

Legacy tower @ 16th floor ~

just noticed that Monarch considers the raised rooftop courtyard garden as the "ground floor", therefore the street level is technically -1 ... for clarifications, the tower is now on the 16th 'including' the street level, but actually on the 15th residential floor

Northwest Elevations
Click to Enlarge

Northeast Elevations

Southeast Elevations

Southwest Elevations

Legacy tower @ 16th floor ~

just noticed that Monarch considers the raised rooftop courtyard garden as the "ground floor", therefore the street level is technically -1 ... for clarifications, the tower is now on the 16th 'including' the street level, but actually on the 15th residential floor

Fantastic pictures and great update, Though one question that strikes here is that the model they have in their display center has so many trees bordering the Legacy and Ultra particularly on the side facing Sheppard Ave, given the way how this construction is shaping up - almost completely covering the street level walkway, I wonder if Monarch will be able to clone this project to look like what they displayed on the model as far as the greenery facing the roadside goes, Would they have enough space to make the road facing edges all green ? any thought anyone ?

I pass this project every day...it's really rising at a good clip. It will be a nice addition to the area.

What's Monarch's reputation as a builder? They seem to make nice looking buildings.

I am just wondering if there will be a gate around the area. So only the residents of Legacy and Ultra are allowed to get into the park. Otherwise, it will be too noisy.

the rooftop garden courtyard is "supposed" to be publicly accessible (with stairs and pathways leading in from Sheppard Ave and Yorkland Blvd) ... on that basis there "shouldn't" be gates as "gated communities" are generally not supported in current City Planning practices, we'll just have to wait and see ~

Click to Enlarge

the rooftop garden courtyard is "supposed" to be publicly accessible (with stairs and pathways leading in from Sheppard Ave and Yorkland Blvd) ... on that basis there "shouldn't" be gates as "gated communities" are generally not supported in current City Planning practices, we'll just have to wait and see ~

Interesting, does this mean that the residents of Ultra and Legacy will be paying part of their condo fees to keep up those PUBLIC ACCESSIBLE SPOTS !? that would 'SUCK'

nothing wrong with private property used by the public. we see it all the time - e.g., shopping malls =) i don't mind the public access as long as there are no vandalism, crime, noise...as long as they use it respectfully then i'm happy. Hopefully the security will be strict and enforce the 'rules' (i highly doubt it). hehe.

I wonder if Monarch will be able to clone this project to look like what they displayed on the model as far as the greenery facing the roadside goes, Would they have enough space to make the road facing edges all green ? any thought anyone ?

I am now wondering the same, the way building is coming up - it doesnt seem like there will be any space left (for the podioms facing sheppard) to have the number of trees as shown in the rendering. They might even not have trees at all who knows, i would be interested to know as well however if they would be able to keep it green at the same time on the outer end given how the podiums are shaping up

May 1 2010 update

Legacy's on the 18th floor (19th if including ground)
Click to Enlarge

I'm liking the building so far. The floor height seems to vary quite a bit over the first five or so floors.

Back