Toronto Legacy, Ultra, and Yorkland at Heron's Hill | ?m | 40s | Mattamy Homes | Graziani + Corazza

This should relief you Ultra (phase 2) owners with an info update ... I wish to clarify that the 'start' and 'complete' dates quotes below refers only to a stage of the development (ie: working drawings)

Thanks for the update Solaris! Do you know what this means in terms of timelines and when contruction will start for Ultra phase 2?

Sept 09

IMG_sept-09-09-0074.jpg

IMG_sept-09-09-0078.jpg

IMG_sept-09-09-0079.jpg

IMG_sept-09-09-0084.jpg

IMG_sept-09-09-0085.jpg

IMG_sept-09-09-0086.jpg

IMG_sept-09-09-0090.jpg

IMG_sept-09-09-0096.jpg

IMG_sept-09-09-0091.jpg

Would it be correct to assume that they have not even dig the hole for Ultra yet ? Ultra seemed to be very close to the edge of the Yorkland and Sheppard and i am guessing that has not yet begun - correct me if i am wrong.

btw: Great pics Drum118

October 16 2009 update

note: sorry these pictures in full size won't work until October 21st ... it appears that my Photobucket 10 GB monthly bandwidth limit has been exceeded ~ :eek:

Legacy's still on the 2nd floor
Click to Enlarge

Connecting Link between Legacy's tower + 5 storey podium along Sheppard

Phase 3 coming soon ??

According to a rolling banner on Monarch's website (http://www.monarchgroup.net/) Phase 3 of the Heron's Hill development (after Legacy + Ultra) is coming soon ~

November 21 2009 update

Quietly and surely, Legacy @ Heron's Hill rises ~

Phase 1 Tower @ 3rd floor
Click to Enlarge

Phase 1 Podium Bldg @ 5th floor

Does anyone else find it odd that Emerald City seems to be progressing much quicker than Legacy despite a much later occupancy date (Dec 2011)?

I know Emerald City has more floors in total - but I drove by recently and was shocked by how much further ahead it is!

Back