Toronto L-Tower | 204.82m | 58s | Cityzen | Daniel Libeskind

I’m thinking of downsizing to a condo in five to ten years, but I’m concerned about building quality. Any thoughts on which builders I should avoid and which ones produce decent quality?

Nope. This site holds a treasure trove of information. Find a good a broker / agent and ask them. That and Status Certificates should help guide you.

Walked past the tower on the weekend. Glanced inside and saw that even though the tower opened over 3 years ago, the lobby is unfinished. There is just drywall to the floor, no baseboards, unpainted. Shocking. I can't imagine what the owner occupants must feel about what the ended up getting, vs., what they were told/sold on.

"Shocking. I can't imagine what the owner occupants must feel about what the ended up getting, vs., what they were told/sold on."
Christopher Brown.

.................................L-Tower & Co - meet EDWARD PLUNKETT TAYLOR.

Last edited:
Walked past the tower on the weekend. Glanced inside and saw that, even though the tower opened over 3 years ago, the lobby is unfinished. There is just drywall to the floor, no baseboards, unpainted. Shocking. I can't imagine what the owner occupants must feel about what the ended up getting, vs., what they were told/sold on.

The unfinished lobby is due to a major flood they had a few months back. I believe the gym is still closed with no opening date in sight. However, I'd be more concerned with not having my windows washed in 5 years or the half a dozen or so missing balconies on the East side or the various unfinished cladding pieces around the building.

.................................L-Tower & Co - meet EDWARD PLUNKETT TAYLOR.

Huh??

Taylor (E. P. Taylor as he was better known) owned O'Keefe Breweries. And a lot more (his business empire was later taken over by Conrad Black). His money built the O'Keefe Centre (Currently Sony Centre). Beyond that @J T CUNNINGHAM needs to explain.

GENTLEMEN, We can't fight in here; this is The WAR ROOM!

Last edited:
"Oh, well, that clears everything up then "

The TEETH (read MOUTH) are at the Other End.

J T

Last edited:

Back