Hamilton King William Urban Rentals | 97.56m | 30s | LIUNA | Graziani + Corazza

Maximum clearance
Ah ok I figured it might be something like that.

Wonder how long till those planters get wrecked..

I also still do find it strange there is no patio space on the king william side... but maybe it's better just being on one side? I dunno..

IMG_3199.png

Great pix! Another benefit of increased residential population is that the perception of the area as sketchy and unsafe decreases just because there are more ‘normal’ peeps around.

I toured this building today and I am blown away at the quality of the units and especially the insane amount of amenities! We are seriously thinking of moving to to Oakville this summer to be closer to my boyfriends work but I would love to live in this building and have that lifestyle! Like a 5 star resort inside plopped right into downtown Hamilton lol

I toured this building today and I am blown away at the quality of the units and especially the insane amount of amenities! We are seriously thinking of moving to to Oakville this summer to be closer to my boyfriends work but I would love to live in this building and have that lifestyle! Like a 5 star resort inside plopped right into downtown Hamilton lol
Nice to hear. Hopefully it won't have trouble becoming occupied.

Back