Hamilton King William Urban Rentals | 97.56m | 30s | LIUNA | Graziani + Corazza

Really curious who the commercial tenants will be here. Looks like 1 unit is still for lease, but they covered the windows on the other two, so perhaps those are rented?
I have it on good authority that one tenant opening here will be Kinton Ramen.

It has been about 3 years since I have been here and I was really surprised. The area around this development is really nice and could be Hamilton’s version of King West! Taken 12 June.

IMG_3597.jpeg

IMG_3598.jpeg
IMG_3599.jpeg
IMG_3600.jpeg
IMG_3601.jpeg
IMG_3602.jpeg
IMG_3603.jpeg
IMG_3605.jpeg

Oh man that first picture - it's so hard to erase the grungy side of the bingo hall I was so used to in my mind waiting for the bus here all those years.. it used to be soo sketchy..

Still wish they had installed uplighting on the podium - missed opportunity - esp. since all the buildings on each side of it on king have it - but at least there are streetlights now.

Last edited:
My partner and I loved this building so much we decided to stay in Hamilton and are officially moving in here August 1 and we can not wait!!! I will eventually have lots of photos to share and can answer some questions. :D

Edit: If you click my Instagram link in my signature then view my story you can see some video of my unit 1 bed + Den and some photos from outside. I didn't get any images of the amenities yet because I was so blown away by them I forgot to take photos or video haha. Story will vanish by 6pm June 26 though.

Last edited:
My partner and I loved this building so much we decided to stay in Hamilton and are officially moving in here August 1 and we can not wait!!! I will eventually have lots of photos to share and can answer some questions. :D

Edit: If you click my Instagram link in my signature then view my story you can see some video of my unit 1 bed + Den and some photos from outside. I didn't get any images of the amenities yet because I was so blown away by them I forgot to take photos or video haha. Story will vanish by 6pm June 26 ththough.
Amazing!

Back