Toronto King Blue by Greenland | 155.75m | 48s | Greenland | Arcadis

ICw3G.jpg

I could ask for this, specifically. That would be more.

3277495750_b6930439d7.jpg

Caaaaaamon market crash.

The idea that you are willing to embrace misery and death (yes, the suicide rate goes up substantially in times of economic hardship) just so that a building with a design you don't like is not built, fills me with disgust.

Do you own a mobile phone, or really any electronics? Your embrace of technology is fueling conflict around the world. Most notably in Rwanda and the Congo with Coltan mining along with several other minerals.

That you're willing to embrace this misery and death to be able to post on UrbanToronto about the joys of building more ugly condos fills me with disgust.

Here, let me lend you a hand in getting down off your high horse...
hand.jpg

Source

Do you own a mobile phone, or really any electronics? Your embrace of technology is fueling conflict around the world. Most notably in Rwanda and the Congo with Coltan mining along with several other minerals.

That you're willing to embrace this misery and death to be able to post on UrbanToronto about the joys of building more ugly condos fills me with disgust.

+1

There are seriously a lot of whack jobs on UT. Coltan mining in the Congo, really?

If you don't like the design, tell us why. Useless comments about market crashes add nothing to this forum (how about you say you really, really, really, really, really, don't like it or you could say it looks like "poo" like some of the other intelligent folks on here). Is it too much to ask to debate the architetural details of this project as they compare to projects that you do like?

There are seriously a lot of whack jobs on UT. Coltan mining in the Congo, really?

If you don't like the design, tell us why. Useless comments about market crashes add nothing to this forum (how about you say you really, really, really, really, really, don't like it or you could say it looks like "poo" like some of the other intelligent folks on here). Is it too much to ask to debate the architetural details of this project as they compare to projects that you do like?

Maybe some people don't like a society creating a further chasm between the have and the have-nots, foreign and domestic (whether it is coltan mining or the wealthy buying and swapping condos). I don't think that's too far out there.

I don't understand what the problem is. Everyone on UT start a Real Estate Fund, generate a billion dollars in assets, and then use that money to support the developers that embrace your idea of good design.

It's not rocket science.

Back