Toronto iLoft | ?m | 30s | Camrost-Felcorp | Onespace

It's also a good example of what happens when you leave too much power in the hands of developers. It can't be a free-for-all like this. The end result is exactly what we got. A mess. But lesson learnt - hopefully.

From the Lake Shore
IMG_sept-02-09-0082.jpg

IMG_sept-02-09-0083.jpg

IMG_sept-02-09-0090.jpg

IMG_sept-02-09-0092.jpg

IMG_sept-02-09-0093.jpg

Thanks for the photos,Beyond the Sea hasnt been sold out yet?...ilofts reached its %90 sold mark last week I heard.

ducati0000
UT Member Join Date: Jan 2008

Here you go SB owners..photo of your future home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...southbeach.jpg

this is a photo from a generous member of ilofts facebook.This is your future home being dug and blocking the SE view of our wonderful iLofts owners.

thanks drum118 ~

hm.... still no sign of 2 storey lofts on the east side of iLofts yet ~ I wonder what's the deal :confused:

hmm I thought only the west side had the two story lofts..some one correct me if Im wrong about that.The condo is moving fast it looks that mid October it should be fully capped.

ducati0000 ... I originally thought the east side 2 storey lofts were all 'flattened', but grifter990 advised against that earlier ~

with regards to the east side of the unit ... I vaguely recall that there were supposed to be 2-storey lofts, I wonder if all of them got flattened to 1-storey condos ... guess we'll just have to wait and find out :)

Solaris, the only got flattened up to the 22nd floor. Above that, its all lofts.

ducati0000 ... I originally thought the east side 2 storey lofts were all 'flattened', but grifter990 advised against that earlier ~

yeah from the photos of the east it looks like all one level larger units.Solaris any "rumors" of the low rise condos on the west side,Im still hearing T houses IF the economy improves in 2010.Either way we have no control as what CF does with its property.

Daily Commercial News

iLoft condo construction continues in Toronto
September 11, 2009

110.jpg

WILLIAM CONWAY/PROGRESS PHOTOGRAPHY

Construction is progressing at the iLoft condominiums on Legion Road North in Toronto, Ont.

Toddglen Construction Co. Ltd. is construction manager of the 28-storey, 230-unit project that includes an exercise room, pool/sauna, squash courts and a party room. The iLoft project was designed by Atkins Architects Inc.

Consultants are Y & V Engineering Ltd. (structural) and CBM Engineering Group (mechanical/electrical).

Subtrades include: Costa Earthmoving Inc. (excavation); Deep Foundations Contractors Inc. (shoring/caissons); High-View Forming (1995) Inc.; Dufferin Concrete; Salit Steel (Niagara) Ltd. (rebar); Marli Mechanical; Titan Mechanical (ventilation); Zerem Electrical Services; and Allan Windows Ltd.

http://www.dailycommercialnews.com/article/id35272

iLoft condo construction continues in Toronto
September 11, 2009

WILLIAM CONWAY/PROGRESS PHOTOGRAPHY

Construction is progressing at the iLoft condominiums on Legion Road North in Toronto, Ont.

Toddglen Construction Co. Ltd. is construction manager of the 28-storey, 230-unit project that includes an exercise room, pool/sauna, squash courts and a party room. The iLoft project was designed by Atkins Architects Inc.

Consultants are Y & V Engineering Ltd. (structural) and CBM Engineering Group (mechanical/electrical).

Subtrades include: Costa Earthmoving Inc. (excavation); Deep Foundations Contractors Inc. (shoring/caissons); High-View Forming (1995) Inc.; Dufferin Concrete; Salit Steel (Niagara) Ltd. (rebar); Marli Mechanical; Titan Mechanical (ventilation); Zerem Electrical Services; and Allan Windows Ltd.

http://www.dailycommercialnews.com/article/id35272

:eek:

ducati0000
UT Member Join Date: Jan 2008

Here you go SB owners..photo of your future home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...southbeach.jpg

this is a photo from a generous member of ilofts facebook.This is your future home being dug and blocking the SE view of our wonderful iLofts owners.

Your link doesn't work...

October 12 2009 update

iLofts now pouring the roof slab (ceiling for 30th floor) ~

East Elevation
Click to Enlarge

West Elevation

Back